The PRIMEWELD TIG225X TIG/Stick welder is made with pride in the US and made to fit modern welding tasks’ demands.
If you’re looking for a fine TIG welder that’s versatile and can be used for several welding applications, the PRIMEWELD TIG225X TIG/Stick welder is a fine option.
- 1 Features PRIMEWELD TIG225X Welder
- 2 Best Beginner / DIY Tig Welder?
- 2.1 PRIMEWELD TIG225X 225 Amp IGBT AC DC Tig/Stick Welder with Pulse CK17 Flex Torch and Cable 3 Year Warranty
- 2.2 PrimeWeld 3-in-1 50 Amp Plasma Cutter, 200 Amp TIG Welder and 200 Amp Stick Welder - Welding and Cutting Combo, Mobile Welding Machine, Portable Plasma Cutter, Multipurpose Welder and Cutter, CT-520D
- 2.3 PrimeWeld 50A Air Inverter Plasma Cutter, Portable Plasma Cutting Machine, Premium and Rugged Plasma Cutter Kit, Automatic Dual Voltage 110V/220V AC with Plasma Torch, 1/2" Clean Cut, CUT50D
- 2.4 PrimeWeld Pilot Arc 50A Plasma Cutter, 200A TIG/Stick Welder Combo, Multipurpose Welding Machine for Home or Jobsite Use with 1/2-inch Clean Cut, Plasma Cutter, TIG Welder and Stick Welder, CT520DP
- 2.5 PrimeWeld 50A Air Inverter Plasma Cutter with Non-Touch Pilot Arc, Automatic Dual-Voltage (110V/220V) and Dual-Frequency (50Hz/60Hz) Portable Plasma Cutter, 1/2" Clean Cut, CUT50DP
Features PRIMEWELD TIG225X Welder
The build of the welder is solid and feels very durable.
It weighs 90 pounds that’s rather heavy. Though, it is not too heavy to carry around in a cart.
The weight is light enough to let for maneuverability on welding tasks that need mobility.
The 24 by 19 by 12 inches dimensions make it quite portable and small, though it’s beaten every opponent in this price tag.
Nevertheless, it’s a fine welder that beginners and professional welders alike can comfortably use.
The guidelines for use and setup are very clear and simple to follow.
Moreover, the welder comes with a simple-to-read digital screen to make your welding efficient.
The performance is great. It comes as a double voltage machine as it can run on 110/220V.
Therefore, you can use it on several tasks and areas without issues with the available power outlets.
We tested this machine on different metals and received satisfactory results.
As a PRIMEWELD TIG225X TIG/Stick welder, it’s fine for thin metals like stainless steel and aluminum. The versatile machine can carry out several duties to the feature incorporated in it.
It features a CK17 flex head torch, DINSE connector, and flex tubing.
Entire these features make it the best welder that provides great value for the money.
Read Next – Best TIG Welder for Beginner
- 10 – 225 amp output range
- Comes with a metal foot pedal
- Additional finger-operated heat control
- US-made CK17 torch
- 200hz pulse width frequency
- Manual is unreadable
- Cannot use 6010 or 6011 rods
Read Next – S7 IGBT AC/DC Beginner Welder
Best Beginner / DIY Tig Welder?
Read Next – WELDPRO MIG155GSV ARC Welder